Friday, May 15, 2009

My TWO year old

I can hardly believe that my baby is officially TWO!!! These past two years have gone by so quickly, and I still can't get enough of my angel. We had her party on Monday night, even though her actual birthday is the 12th. She got some pretty fabulous presents from all of her family, and I think she had a fun time. She loves these sunglasses, and she does look super sweet in them.
June got a little close to the candle, but she did blow it out. She is a pro at singing "Happy Birthday" and we always practice blowing out the candles when we get to the end of the song.

Aunt Amber gave her this little microphone and June sings her little heart out into it.

I just thought this last picture was cute. Grandma and Grandpa gave her a Tinker Bell outfit - wings and all, and June wanted to wear the wings one morning after she got out of the tub.

I love my June bug with everything I'm made of. She truly is my whole life right now, and I wouldn't spend my time any other way. She is so sweet and full of excitement. Sean and I are so blessed to have her as our own. Happy Birthday June!!!




12 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Happy birthday June, you are a super cute girl!!!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Happy Birthday June Bug!! She is adorable!

Katie M. said...

Wow, I can't believe she is two. Glad she had a fabulous party. Can't wait to see you guys again.

nison (nic + allison) said...

She is a beautiful girl! Love her in the wings and in her birthday suit! So cute!

Kelltie said...

The fairy wings pic is AWESOME! So cute! You have a very cute little girl Caroline!

jenna said...

can't believe it! happy birthday june bug!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she looks! She is so cute. Did you make her cake, it looks awesome. And I love the fairy wings pic!

Mattsmom said...

That last picture is seriously wedding video worthy! Happy birthday little girl!

jen and ben said...

So glad June had a great birhday! She is such a cutie. Griffin still talks about "nune". I think he likes her. :-) love you!

j

kate said...

yay for the two year old! i CANT BELIEVE she's already that old.. shes growing up too fast.
your party looked like fun, and good work on the cake dear!! i love the polkadots. so proud of you!

Brooke said...

She is so adorable! I love the picture with the wings. So cute! :)

Amy and Clark said...

What fun! Such a darling girl!