Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Everything

Happy Fathers Day to Sean. Don't you just love his new toy!!! He only wishes we could afford it. He did get some new sunglasses from the same store though.I turned 25 back on the 12th. It was my "silver anniversary" so all of my presents were wrapped in silver. My family was too generous; I got spoiled with all of my presents. A few weeks ago we made a quick trip down to Utah for my cousins wedding in SLC. We got to stay in a hotel for a night and June thought that was the best - especially the swimming part. She also liked all of the beautiful flowers outside the temple.








6 comments:

Lori Harris said...

I like Sean's new toy. We keep on wishing too for one. I hope that you had a great birthday!

Amber M said...

Your mom wraps a mean present. Were Almost to pretty to open it? I love the pics of June by the temple. See you guys tomorrow night.

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Hope you had a great b-day i wish we were coming up to Idaho this weekend it would be so nice to see you guys! tell Preston we love him and are so proud of him!

Kambria said...

Happy B-lated birthday Caroline. I hope that you had a great one. We are getting so excited to see you guys this weekend. Love ya!

Brooke said...

We wish we could come see you guys! I am sorry it has been bad weather. I know how much you love summer. Have fun this weekend with everyone there. I am so excited for preston! He will be a great missionary. LOVE YA!

Brooke said...

Congrats! We want pictures :) Love you!