Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Jack

My due date for Jack was July 15th, but I really wanted him to come sooner than that. Once July hit I was just ready to be done being pregnant. Not that my pregnancy was a bad one - it was a very good pregnancy - but I was just so ready for my body to be my own again. Also, I wanted my brother to meet him before he left on his mission. Anyway, on July 2nd all of my dreams came true. I was starting up the old lawn mower getting ready to mow the lawn when my water broke - hoooooray!!!! This was at 7:30 pm, and by 9:00 Sean and I were at the hospital (June was with Grandma Nae). My labor went quickly and pretty smooth (of course I had an epidural to help out). I pushed twice and at 12:45 am my Jack arrived. Below is Jack on the scale just after he was born. The happy mother with her darling boy!!
The whole family together for the first time.

June loves her brother and wants to play with him already.

June wants to feed Jack "real" food, but for some reason mom wont let her.






8 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

He is absolutely adorable! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Oh sweet little Jack Norman. He is such a doll I am so glad that we got to see you and him. love and miss you!

Melanie said...

Sweet Sweet pictures of little Jack!...he looks like Uncle Stuart!!
June is so cute....love the wind blown hair look!!What a doll!

Amy and Clark said...

Shame on you for trying to mow your lawn 9 months pregnant!!!
But a big congratulations on your sweet little boy. He is just darling! You both look fantastic! Hope I get to meet him when I am in town this august!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

He is so cute, and you look so great! We can't wait until we get to meet little Jack!

kate said...

so glad i got to see you guys last weekend! what a cute little family you have :)

jack is adorable. love him. love you!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! He is so adorable! I can't believe how big June is, too. Are you guys going to be going camping with him being so little?!

Unknown said...

It June and Jack and so cute! I can't believe you already have 2 kids!