Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Things

Both of my kids have been trying new things lately. One of them has been more successful than the other, but I am confident that all will work out with my eldest child. Jack has become my little eater. He seriously loves food, and gets so excited about it that he wants to just dive into the bowl. Here my man is sitting up in the high chair and Grandma Moultons house. This one is out of order, but he looks so sweet in it that I will keep it here.
Trying peas for the first time. I think he looks good in green!


If I'm not going fast enough he will just grab the spoon like he wants to feed himself.

And here is my beautiful June. We are in the process of potty training, and it is not as easy as I had hoped it would be. Some days are good, and others not. She has the ability, but she just can't be bothered by going to the potty when she is doing something that is more fun. Perhaps I just need to be more persistent. I would gladly welcome any advice.






4 comments:

Kelltie said...

Caroline your little Jack is adorable! He looks so sweet!!! And as far as potty training goes, I would love to hear any advice you may have! We are going to start after Christmas... and I am dreading it! Let me know what works for you guys! Love you dear!

Taryn said...

my advice...potty training stinks!!! in my opinion, there isn't one way that works. EACH kid is sooo different! I think it must be one way the lord teaches us patience, actually I am sure of it :) my Jill was lets just say a real PILL when it came to potty training her. I did everything I could think of and heard of. NOTHING worked! Then one day I found her on the potty, and from that point on she potty trained herself.

good luck, good news is..she will get it, just when you are least expecting it most likely!

Katie M. said...

Such cute kids. I can't wait to see them soon. Jack is really growing up. As for the potty training, each of my kids was different, but none of them potty trained until it was what they wanted to do. Good luck!

Lori Harris said...

You figure out potty training first and then give me the details on how to do it. I'm clueless on the matter.

Little Jack is a hungry little boy, but so stinking cute!!!