Saturday, February 27, 2010

So Big

Sean is missing his kids and has requested an update, so this is for our favorite Daddy. June is my big girl, and tells me so all the time. She likes me to list off all of her friends, to tell me who is a boy and who is a girl, and to sing "speckled frogs" with her. We are working on learning all of the ABC's, and she is very good at counting. Mostly she likes helping me take care of Jack.

You may think hell has frozen over Sean, but yes that is me sitting behind a sewing machine. We visited Grandma Moulton one day and she helped me learn how. I suppose now I have no excuse to not use my own sewing machine that I have had for several years now.

My Jack is learning new tricks left and right. He claps, waves (sometimes), crawls, and pulls himself up to things whenever possible. I feel like he too is turning into a big kid - my sweet baby boy is growing up. He is the cutest boy in the world and I love him absolutely to pieces.



6 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

I'm jealous! I need a private sewing lesson from Grandma! But I don't even own a sewing machine, so maybe I will put that one off for a couple more years.

jenna said...

amen amy! i'm totally jealous! i may just have to get in the car right now to have a private sewing lesson with grandma....although mem does a pretty amazing job too ;)

can't believe how big your kids are getting. it's definitely our turn to come up that way, so hopefully we see you soon!

Lori Harris said...

Wow! I must admit that I cannot sew AT ALL!!! Way to go!!

Mattsmom said...

OH! I love your little munchkins. They are way too cute!
And GO Caroline! I can just see you becoming a seamstress and creating wonderful things for your family!!!

Brooke said...

Hey! those are so cute. I thought since you are kind of a news caster stalker, that you might like this inside scoop on Emma Jade ;) This is my friends blog. Take a look. Love ya! http://livefromleftfield.blogspot.com/

Colby and Lyndsey said...

I can't believe how big Jack is getting! You have such cute kids!! We need to come and visit you guys when you get to Yuma!