Monday, September 8, 2008

Change

Things are changing quickly in my family. For most of the Summer my mom and dad had 3 kids at home, and I only live 15 minutes away. Now they are down to one kid at home, and they are begining to feel what it is going to be like to be empty nesters. My brother Stuart is up at BYU-Idaho living with his old friends from high school. This isn't the best picture of him, but I thought he looked cute with the bow on his head. My brother Preston is down in Provo at BYU. He is loving it, and I am a little jealous that he gets to go to all of the BYU football games.
Rose is in Junior High this year - I can't believe it!!! She is an Eagle Rocker now, watch out world. She is running for class office this week. Isn't she the cutest almost 13 year old you have ever seen.
I love my brothers and sisters so much, and it is fun to watch them grow up and move on to bigger and better things.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Soon you'll be saying the same things about your kids.

kate said...

Yes, that little rose is a doll. can't believe she's now in junior high!

I want you to come back down and stay for more than ten minutes! I miss my pearl! It was sure fun to see you and your bug though... love you guys!

Lori Harris said...

Your family is changing so fast. Just wair and soon our little Rose will be graduating and going to college. You have a great family.

Amanda said...

It makes me cry and smile at the same time to see you ALL grown up. My kids are now into batman like Preston was and pretty soon they will be off to college as well. I used to think their growing up would take a long while but now with McKenzie in High School I can see that my long while is getting shorter and shorter and I am starting to get really emotional about it.

Kerri McLennan said...

Oh i miss you guys!! im glad to see your doing well. I feel the same way about Wyatt next year he will be in highschool! its just crazy! Can i get you and your moms address?!? Thanks!

Robison's said...

Jeese first glance at your little sister I thought it was Maddy Polatis without the glasses.
It's crazy how fast the kids grow up. I can still remember how cute Kade was as a baby and now he is in first grade.
June is sure getting big I bet you can't wait for nursery time.