Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So Much

So much has happened since I last posted. Time just goes by so fast and before I know it the end of September is here. Back on September 14, Sean had his 25th birthday. It was more like a birthday weekend for him. We had a party with family on Friday night, but his actual birthday wasn't until Sunday so we just celebrated all three days. This is the cake that I made. This is Sean and Brett blowing out their candles. If you look closely Brett is eyeing Sean's candles!!!!
We went to the Riot Zone with my family and did some miniature golfing and rode the go carts. It was my mom's work party so everything was free - which makes it all the sweeter.
And of course I have to update you all on my little angel. She is really becoming my little girl and not my baby anymore. She loves to read books and she has this little chair that she sits in to read them. June can say so many things now - I love that she is talking. Her favorite word is mom and I am constantly hearing her sweet voice calling my name. She is a pro at all of her animal sounds too. I seriously have the best job ever!!!! I can't image spending my days anywhere else - June and I have fun all day long.
Oh, and I just wanted to show off June's killer tan line. She wore her Croc's all Summer long, and you can definitly tell where they covered her feet.
We also went to the BYU football game against Wyoming last weekend. My Uncle Shayne gave us his tickets!!!! It was a blow-out (44-0), but it was so much fun. Go Cougars!!! I also got to go to the musical CATS. I had never seen it before. It was different from any musical I had ever been to, but the dancing was spectacular. I know that I am forgetting some of the stuff we did, but this will have to do.

5 comments:

Lori Harris said...

I hope that you had a great birthday Sean! I love the pic of June reading her books. She growing up so fast.

Kambria said...

That picture of June reading in her little chair is so cute. Anyway I am dying laughing because I couldn't tell who that was in the picture of you guys golfing. I thought it was one of your friends or something. When I enlarged the picture I noticed that it is my beautiful Anunt Renee. Gosh your Mom looks sooo young!!!!! By the way tell Sean Happy Birthday. Love you guys.

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Happy Birthday Sean! June is so big now!! Glad to hear you guys are doing good! Love you

Oh and i thought the same thing about Aunt Renee that kam said! She is looking really good :)

Emily said...

oh you have such a fun family. Your little june is so sweet. Love seeing pictures of your mom too. She is so pretty and not aging a bit!

Mattsmom said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to the party with you guys. I love that June reads books in her little chair! Sadie uses hers primarily to sit her teddy bear in!