Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag - I'm It

This is for you Kelltie

5 years ago. . .
I was living at the Ridge up in Rexburg going to BYU-Idaho with my two best buddies. When I wasn't at the library (my second home), or in class (I think I had 20 credits) I was doing fun things like taking everything out of my friends room and hiding it in various places all over the house.

5 things on my to do list:
Get Christmas card pictures printed at Sams
Have my mom help me sew a super hero cape
Get June to take a nap
Cook dinner
Go to mutual

5 snacks I enjoy:
Fruit snacks
my mom's cookies
Twix
licorice rope
ice cream

5 places I'v lived:
Provo, UT
Evanston, WY
Phoenix, AZ
Idaho Falls, ID
Rexburg, ID

5 jobs I'v had:
Souvener girl for the I.F. Padres (minor league baseball)
City Park lawn mower (my most favorite job ever)
Little leage baseball Ump
Melaleuca R&D
Babysitter

5 things I'd do if I won the lottery:
Build a new house
Buy a new car
Go on vacation with my family
Buy land
Save and invest


If anybody wants to do this tag - feel free!






No comments: