Thursday, October 16, 2008

Teenager

My baby sister celebrated her 13th birthday yesterday. I can't believe she is a teenager now!!!! I remember the day she was born, and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. We went over last night for a family party, and Rose is going to have her friend party on Saturday. My sister is fast approaching the day when she will be taller than me. Although, as you can see in the picture, I still have her by a little bit. Rose is such a sweetheart, and the best sister I could ever ask for. I love her so much! I loved this shot of her celebrating after she blew out all of her candles.
June enjoyed licking her plate, and hamming it up for her audience. She loves it when all the attention is on her.
Happy Birthday my sweet Rose, we love you to pieces!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kambria said...

Tell Rose happy belated birthday! You girls look beautiful!

Mattsmom said...

Aw, that is SO awesome! HAPPY birthday to Rose. She is a sweetie! I am glad that you have a relationship with her. I will forever be jealous of those with sisters.

Brooke said...

Oh cute! I can't believe Rose is 13! Tell her happy Birthday. Can't wait to see you soon...Love you

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Happy Birthday Rose! You girls look so good! :)

Lori Harris said...

I can't believe that Rose is a teenager too. Wow! She is such a beautiful girl, the name "Rose" suite her well. Happy birthday. We love you Rose.