Monday, October 13, 2008

Pony Tails At Last

I know it isn't fancy, or even very good, but I put pony tails in June's hair!!!! It was a very exciting moment for me I must admit. I have been waiting for June's hair to get long enough and the time has finally arrived. My lovely and talented sister-in-law, Katie, showed me how to do it. The picture below is my first solo attempt. I am hoping to get more advanced in the future, but for now I am very proud of my new skill. On a totally different note, it has turned into winter here. It SNOWED quite a bit over the weekend. I had to get June's new coat out so she wouldn't freeze. She is my little pink Eskimo!
This next picture is pretty random, but I think it shows our true character. This is me and June "shadow dancing." The sun was setting and in a perfect spot to cast our shadows against the garage. I thought it looked cool.
And finally, we have 4 kitten's that live outside our house. I am not a cat person, but who doesn't like kittens? June adores these kitty's and likes to hold them like they are her babies. They are cute for now, but lets see how I feel when they grow up - - free cats anyone!!!!

5 comments:

Mattsmom said...

YAY for hair! June bug is SO adorable! I LOVE that she played with all of those books for SO long all by herself on Saturday during the blessing! What a good girl!

I SERIOUSLY can't believe it is so winteresque around here. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT READY! (Me being dragged into winter kicking and screaming). NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

I got Sadie's new coat out yesterday...now I have a little pink Eskimo too!

Unknown said...

I can just imagine all the fun you and June come up with, I am sure you days are filled with fun adventures! I miss you Caroline hope your are doing great!

Kelltie said...

You and June are so cute! You must be the funnest mom! Also, I love the pigtails!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

You guys are to funny with your shadow dancing! I can't be how big June is getting! I can't wait until we can come up and visit you!

Lori Harris said...

What an exciting moment for the pony tails. As you can see, I'm still waiting for that special moment too. What a cute little eskimo coat. You're such a fun mom.