Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas To All

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house and it was great like always. All of my family was there, and it will be the last time for two years since my brother Preston will be leaving on his mission this Spring. We decorated and judged sugar cookies, played games, read the Christmas story in Luke and put on the pageant, and watched a Charlie Brown Christmas. Christmas morning was an early one for us. June decided to get up at 6 am, but everybody else didn't get up until around 8:00. June loved her presents and even kind of caught on to the whole "Santa" thing this year. Her favorite gift was her new baby doll, but she loved opening presents - even if they weren't hers.
This is her first sighting of her new baby!

Sean got this very stylish new hat, and as you can see he was thrilled with his new socks. He did get ski's, boots, and poles as well.

I was the most spoiled. Along with these lovely snow shoes, I got a new PINK Kitchen Aid and the coat I have been wanted for a year now.


June got a sled too, but I don't think she liked it very much. This is the face she had while we pulled her on it.
We got so much snow this year on Christmas day that we postponed our Marshall Christmas party until the day after. It was fun too. I am always glad I married into the family that I did. That family is constantly growing so before too long we are going to need a bigger room to hold us all.
Our Christmas was a great one, and I hope yours was the same.




2 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Looks like a great Christmas. Grandma told me something about you that I hope I can talk about. (Is it a secret?) Fun times ahead for you.:) June is too cute.

Katie M. said...

It was so fun to see you all this week. I am so excited to be having a baby together. They will be such good cousins. We hope to see you again soon