Friday, December 5, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

The Holidays are finally here!!! We have so much to celebrate: Sean graduating, our 3rd anniversary, CHRISTMAS, and New Years. I love this time of year as I'm sure you all do. The only thing that could make it better this year is if it would snow!!! Sorry that these pictures are in reverse order from what I wanted, but oh well. These lovely flowers were presented to me by my sweet husband just this past Wednesday. I love when he does things like this (and it isn't even our anniversary yet). We set up the Christmas tree for family home evening and June just can't get enough of it. Just the other night she thought it felt funny to have the needles touch her little tummy - what a nut!!! She loves when we turn the lights on, and she enjoys taking off all the ornaments that she can reach.
Oh, this next picture is just a funny story. I was blow drying my hair out in the kitchen before church on Sunday because it was too humid after Sean got out of the shower (my hair does not do well in humidity). Anyway, I was blow drying away when I noticed that June was doing the same thing, just wi1th her bubble machine. This is just one of the many reasons I love her - she never fails to make me laugh in new creative ways.
Last Saturday we headed up into the mountains to cut down a Christmas tree. I have done this pretty much my whole life, and now I think I have gotten Sean hooked on it too. It is just fun to be up in the mountains and see how beautiful the world is all covered in snow. Sean hauled the tree down once we found one, and I carried June down until the very end when she wanted to help.

She thought she was so big being able to help Daddy.






7 comments:

Kambria said...

June is such a doll. I think that is super funny that she was blow drying her hair with her bubble machine. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Love ya!

Kelltie said...

I love that June thought it was funny to have the tree needles tickle her tummy! She is too cute! And what a sweet husband you have to bring you pretty flowers!

Lori Harris said...

Wow! June is so fun and cute. I love how she mimics and watches everything that you do. What a great husband for getting you the flowers. See you tomorrow.

Margaret said...

So totally adorable!

Amber M said...

I love that girl. She is a hoot. Can't wait to babysit!

Mattsmom said...

I LOVE the pic of her in the snow! She is ADORABLE! And Sean is so great! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

You lucky girl! A husband who brings you flowers he must love you or something! Happy Anniversary dear!