Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag - I'm It

This is for you Kelltie

5 years ago I was. . .
Living at the Ridge in Rexburg and attending BYU-Idaho. When I wasn't at the library (my second home) or in class (I think I had 20 credits), I was doing crazy things with my two best buddies Brittney and Kelltie. For example, taking all of my friends stuff in her room and hiding it in various places all over the apartment!

5 things on my to do list:
Get Christmas cards printed at Sam's
Have my mom help me sew a super hero cape
Get June to take a nap
Cook dinner
Go to mutual

5 snacks I enjoy:
Fruit snacks
My mom's cookies
licorice rope
ice cream
Twix

5 places I've lived:
Provo, UT
Evanston, WY
Phoenix, AZ
Idaho Falls, ID
Rexburg, ID

5 jobs I've had:
Souvenir girl at the I.F. Padres (minor league baseball)
Lawn mower for the City of Idaho Falls (my most favorite job)
Little league baseball Ump
Babysitter
Melaleuca R&D

5 things I'd do if I won the lottery:
Build a new house
Buy a new car
Go on vacation with my family
Buy land
Save and invest

2 comments:

Kelltie said...

Thanks for playing along! I enjoyed it!!! And thanks for reminding me about the hiding games we used to play!

Margaret said...

Since lawn mower was your favorite job does that mean you always mow the lawn around the house. Or if Sean's anything like Brett and also enjoys mowing the law do you have to like rock paper scissor to see who gets too?