Friday, January 9, 2009

He's a Socoiologist

This is a little late in coming, but I wanted to document Sean's graduation from BYU-Idaho. He graduated back on December 12, but what with the holidays and our baby news I neglected to post any pictures. I am so proud of him. He worked very hard to earn his degree, and I know it wasn't easy for him working full time, taking care of his family, and going to school.
There were 1,163 graduates that night - the most ever at a winter graduation. President Clark and Elder Uchtdorf gave wonderful remarks. Sean was only allotted 4 tickets so me, Kim and Julie (Sean's parents), and my Dad got to be there.

The diplomas (I mean diploma cases) were presented at a separate ceremony within the differing colleges. Sean got his degree in Sociology. Congratulations Sean, we love you!!!


And I just had to end with a picture of my girl. Without her my life would be so insanely boring. I was doing laundry and she jumped in the empty basket and called it her boat. I love her hair in this shot, this is what it looks like when I don't pin her down to do something with it.



3 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Congrats Sean! What a great accomplishment. I do love the picture of June's hair while she is in her boat. :)

Katie M. said...

Congratulations Sean! I love June's fluffy hair too. I just love seeing a new post. We love you guys!

Mattsmom said...

YAY Sean! We are SO proud of you! It is a HUGE accomplishment.

June looks SO MUCH like you n that last pic. Adorable as always.