Sunday, November 22, 2009

November

It seems like I blinked and November is almost over. We have been so busy moving and getting Sean ready for his new job that it seems like Thanksgiving has snuck up on us. We are all moved out of our house and me and the kids now call Rocky Top our home and Sean resides in New Mexico for the next few months. Here are some pictures that recap that last little bit.

I was trying to get June to smile, but Jack thought his mom was pretty funny. Isn't he such a handsome boy!! Halloween was fun, and we went out trick-or-treating three night in a row (Boo at the Zoo, Trick or Treat Street, and Trunk or Treat). Below are June and her cousin Sadie being princesses.
The whole family at Trick or Treat street.

Sean and my little JACK-o-lantern


June and our pretty pumpkins.
Making a snowman with Rose.

Learning how to make snow angles. Do notice the bags tied around her feet - we need to be making a trip to the store to find new snow boots.

While we were up in Spokane dropping Sean off, June and I got to go explore the area. This is in Couer de'alen at a restaurant called Paul Bunions - I just liked the giant sign.
June by the lake. It was very pretty there - I wish I could have gone out on a boat tour.


And last but not least - packing up and moving away from our first house. It was so sad to say goodbye. Sean and I have lived there since we have been married - I brought both my babies home to this house - There are so many memories. Needless to say I was a bit of a cry baby when we left.











5 comments:

Kelltie said...

Change is never easy, but what would life be like without the adventure! I miss you my little sweet potato! Your children are absolutely adorable!!! And I love that you had Jack be a Jack-o-lantern!

Margaret said...

If i sat like June is in that first picture I would be considered inappropriate.

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Can't wait to see you this week!

Lori Harris said...

I love the picture of Jack smiling. What cute kids you have.

Good luck to Sean. I hope that the six months go by fast!! Take care.

tt moreno said...

burrr look at that snow already!!!
makes me miss idaho