Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patricks Day and Projects

In less than three weeks Sean will be home and we will be moving to Yuma. I have so many projects that I want to get done before than. I feel like I have waited until the end to get everything done, but I guess I have always been a procrastinator. Anyway, I'm sure things will all get done before the move.

This little man in working on a "project" of his own. I am pretty sure that a bottom tooth will pop through any day now. He slobbers and sucks on his fists and lower lip all the time. I just can't believe how big he is getting. He has my heart wrapped around his finger for sure. (Just a fun side note - the shirt he is wearing in this pic was his daddy's) On Wednesday it was St. Patricks Day, and as usual we had our annual celebration. It was a delicious Irish Feast, and I took notes so I can do it all by myself next year up in northern Idaho!
This is one of my projects that is completed. It is for me to hang June's hair bows on. I bought a plain canvas, painted it, and then pinned the ribbons to it. I thought it turned out pretty dang cute!

Yet another project was to get June's picture taken in the famous green dress. It was my grandma JoAnn's and she has a cute picture of her in it when she was a little girl. All of the grand-daughters on the Rammell side have a picture in it, and now all of the great- grand-daughters will too. We needed to get this done before we move far away. I promised June she could get a new toy at TJ Maxx if she smiled pretty, so she was a good girl. What a sweetheart I have.









7 comments:

Lori Harris said...

The green dress pictures are too cute. Tahlia's turn will be this summer. I bet Grandma will be so happy to have new pictures to add to her collage of "green dress" pictures. I love it.

Great job on the bow board!!!

Kambria said...

Oh "The Dress!" She looks beautifl.
By the way it was fun to see you for like 1 hour! I love you.

Brooke said...

I love the little bow hangy thing! So crafty. And the green dress. She looks just like you in it...I never thought she looked that much like you, but she does! Love it

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Aww I love the green dress! June looks beautiful in her pictures!!

Kayleen Moulton said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the green dress pictures. What a great tradition.

Taryn said...

oh that is soo sweet! what a great tradition!

Amber M said...

You have two of the cutest kids in the world! I love the nostalgia pics with the vintage clothing. That pic of Jack tripped me out. He looks so much like baby Sean, I had to do a double take.

We are going to miss you all like crazy when you move. Let us know if you need any help.