Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Easter Clothes

My mom bought us new Easter dresses to wear to church today, and I wanted to show Sean how great the kids looked. June loves the color blue, so of course her new dress had to be blue. She looks mighty cute in it I must say.
My dress was purple - I've never had a purple dress before. It was only the three of us when I was taking pics, and I don't know how to use the timer on the camera, so these are the only shots I could get with me in them.

I look like I am holding a fire ball, but its only the flash. I look a bit ridiculous, but oh well!

Jack wore his sweater vest for the first time, and looked dashing as always.








3 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Cute Easter dresses and vest. Come to think of it, I don't think that I have ever had a purple dress too. I think that I might have to get one...another excuse to go shopping!! Take care.

Colby and Lyndsey said...

What cute easter dresses! Love Jacks sweater!

Brooke said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you this friday! :)