Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kathryn's Bridal Shower

We had a bridal shower for Kathryn on April 2nd down in Utah at my cousin Kate's house. It was a lovely event thanks to my talented family members. I think Kathryn got some great gifts and got to meet lots of our side of the family. Our theme was "Remember your first everything" and all of the gifts corresponded (ex. first time baking a birthday cake together - cake platter and decorating kit). It was fun, and I enjoyed getting to know Kathryn better. Here she is trying on her new apron that Auntie Em made for her. This is some of the tasty food we had to eat.
Here are a few of the gifts before they got opened.

My mom, Kathryn's mom, Kathryn, me, and Rose







2 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Looks like a wonderful shower and the food looks so yummy.

Amy and Clark said...

I heard it was a fun little party! So exciting!
You kids are absolutely adorable. Glad your hubby is coming home soon.