Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 random facts


My cousin Kambria had this on her blog, and I wanted to do it too.

25 Random Facts, Habits, or Goals about Me
1. I love spending time with my family.
2. Football is my passion.
3. June is my life.
4. I secretly want to be a dancer, although I have very little talent in this area.
5. My parents and siblings are the best ever created.
6. Most days I stay in my pajamas until at least lunch time.
7. I tend to be a neat freak, but I have been pretty lax in the cleaning area ever since I found out I was pregnant.
8. I want to train and compete in a triathlon.
9. This Summer I will be the size of a planet - lets not kid ourselves, we all know it's true.
10. I want to be just like my mom.
11. My baby girl is the most beautiful child ever.
12. I am competitive and love to win at anything I play.
13. Because of the above, I am a sore loser.
14. Swimming in a "kid sized" pool has always been a favorite Summer activity for me. One in which I will continue to do forever.
15. I have a pink cruiser bike and I love to ride it up and down my road.
16. I don't watch T.V. during the day. I decided it was an incredible waste of time.
17. Sewing is a skill I wish I possessed.
18. Sean is the best husband ever because he puts up with all of my nonsense.
19. I got straight A's in high school and through most of college.
20. I own a copy of Buns of Steel, and yes I do the work outs!!!
21. Becoming a mother is the best thing that ever happened to me.
22. Fruit snacks are delicious, and I love them.
23. My mom always did my hair growing up, and I never took the time to learn. Now my hair is mundanely straight and down all of the time.
24. My grandma JoAnn is the hippest grandma west of the Mississippi, and because of her I have some sweet looking shoes and jewelry.
25. I'm only 5 feet tall, and (when not pregnant) weigh around 105 lbs, but I am pretty sure I can take down anybody who comes my way.

4 comments:

Lori Harris said...

How fun! I love it! You're so cute Caroline. I love how you stay in your pajamas too!! (I usually change by noon also) :)

Margaret said...

I'm pretty sure no one would dare come your way because you would take them down.

Kambria said...

I am surprised that you didn't say, "Kambria my cousing who pays taxes." J/K I loved your randoms! I toally agree that you could take pretty much anyone down!

Amber M said...

I agree with all the above except for number 25. I have yet to see you in all your lame attempts to take me down. (I can trash talk all I want because your prego and can't kick my trash right this second.)