Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blessing Day

We blessed Jack on Sunday August 9th. It wasn't fast Sunday, but it just worked out better for all of our family to have it then. Jack was an angel boy as always, and Sean did a great job giving the blessing. We were blessed that so many of our family members and friends were able to be there. I am grateful everyday that this baby boy is in my life. He is too sweet and words don't do justis to how much I love him. Being a mother to Jack and June brings me so much joy - they are my everything, and I couldn't ask for two better kids
We had lunch out to our house after the meeting. For August, it was a pretty cool day (only in the 70's), but we had a good time anyways. Everything turned out great thanks to all of my wonderful family members. I really did marry into an amazing family, plus nobody is quite like my own mother - she can do anything and everything. With their help it was a successful afternoon.
We are also in the process of potty training June. She loves to wear panties, and not just one pair, but all of them at the same time!!!!

And in other news, my Dad surprised me one day and brought out this double stroller!!!! My dad is the best - always watching out for me - I love him like crazy. I have been missing going on walks everyday since Jack has arrived, and now I can go out with both my kids. Jack looks terrified in this picture, like I have strapped him into a roller coaster ride. June loves that she has a friend to stroll with now.





5 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Wow! What a cool stroller your dad bought you. That's is too neat!!

Glad that the blessing day went well.

Love June's style idea for "panties". :) Cute.

tt moreno said...

ahh the potty training process we are going through it too!! and we just got a similar double stroller too. The joys of 2 kids!

jenna said...

you look amazing! i'm so anxious to meet that little guy in person.

renee can do anything! i just love her.

Kelltie said...

Caroline you are so pretty! I'm glad you had a great blessing day! Wish I could have been there and actually meet your beautiful kids! I have to say there is something different and special about baby boys. Dane is my angel baby too!

Katie M. said...

Love you guys. Love that baby. Love June in her undies. Love the double stroller. Love ya!