Sunday, August 23, 2009

Camping 2009

I was brave and went up camping with my family last weekend. I was nervous about bringing my then 6 week old baby, but my good sister-in-laws convinced me that it would be alright. We ended up having a great time (especially the late nights around the campfire) and I'm so happy that I decided to go. My in-laws let us stay in their trailer with them so we didn't have to sleep in our tent. There was lots of 4-wheeler rides and June got dirty from head to toe. Below is most of the cousins just sitting on the 4-wheelers waiting for somebody to take them for a ride. Sean and I went on a ride and got so dusty. If you look closely you can see the dirt caked on our faces.
June had been crying about something (I think that the wrong person put her shoes on), but I couldn't resist taking a shot of the dirt and tear streaked face.

Jack was a champ and ended up sleeping most of the time. Here he is all bundled up ready to go home. The day we left it got pretty cold, so he needed his hat on.




4 comments:

Katie M. said...

So glad you came. Wouldn't have been the same without you! We just love those cute kids of yours to pieces!

Lori Harris said...

What a great camping trip with the fam!!!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Glad you had a good time and that Jack was on his best behavior! Also do you have Prestons e-mail address!

kate said...

you look darling even with dirt caked on your face! and uh, you are already so stinking skinny i may just have to punch you in the face.
just kidding. but you do look great!
glad you had such a fun time camping!!
miss you! kiss jack and june for me :)