Saturday, August 1, 2009

July has Come and Gone

I can't believe that July is already over. It went by so quickly. It just seems like yesterday that I was pregnant and hoping that my baby would come soon. Now my Jack is four weeks old and August is here.

June is a swimming champ - all she needs are her pink floaters and there is no stopping her. She loves the water just like her mama.June and her Daddy get to spend a little bit more time together now that Jack is here. They have a good time together as you can see from the picture.
My brother Stuart turned 23 - I'd like to say that he is older than me, but I am in deed the big sister. The rest of my family was on a road trip to Nauvoo for Stuart's birthday so I got to make him a cake and celebrate with him. He is single and headed to BYU this fall - know any young, pretty, smart girls that are in Provo??


And then there is my handsome baby boy. He is growing so fast. He is such a good little guy and I love him so much. Hard to believe he will be a month old on the 3rd.






7 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

Summer really is going by way too fast. That little Jack is just adorable! I hope I get to meet him soon! I am in Utah til Aug 13 but am hoping to make a quick trip to Idaho at some point. I would love to see you and your cute fam!

Kambria said...

I know I can't believe that summer is almost over! Jack is such a doll. Miss you.

Lori Harris said...

Nice work on the cake. August is here!! I can't believe it, where did summer go?? Your babies are too cute.

Colby and Lyndsey said...

I will be so glad when summer is over (its way to hot here in AZ). I can't believe Jack will be a month old already. Time sure does fly! Your babies are so cute!

jenna said...

i CANT WAIT to meet him!!!

Taryn said...

I hate that summer is going so fast too. June is such a doll and Jack is just so precious...makes me kinda want a boy :)

Unknown said...

Hey, my cute little sister will be going to school down at UVU this fall...let me know.