Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

Last week Sean turned 26. For some reason that sounds a lot older than 25 - good thing I am only 25!!! I made him a Transformers cake (yes that's right a Transformers cake for a 26 year old). I was a bit nervous to do it, but the cake turned out great. June loved to help her Daddy blow out all the candles and to help him open his presents.

My Jack man is as cute as ever and he is becoming so interactive. He loves when people get down and talk to him. He has been smiling for awhile now, but I finally caught one on camera. He also loves to blow bubbles and slobber.
I have tried him in his Bumbo a few times, but he's not quite strong enough to sit in it for long periods of time just yet. He does like it for the short time that he's in it though.
June impresses me with how gentle and loving she can be with Jack. She will sit down next to him and try to get him to stop crying, or just talk with him. It is so sweet to watch. How lucky I am to have her to help me.





9 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

You have 2 beautiful kids! You must be so grateful! :) I'm so happy to know you are happy!

Brooke said...

I love the picture of Jack in the Bumbo. He is getting so big. Love ya!

Lori Harris said...

Happy birthday Sean!!! Good job on the cake!!!

Jack is getting so big!!!

kate said...

oh man that boy is so cute! LOVE the bumbo pic. I need to come up and see him and you again!!
are you guys coming down for conference?

loves to you all and happy birthday to sean!!

Kelltie said...

Your kids are so so sweet! And I LOVE the transformer cake! Do you want to make me a cake for my birthday? You are awesome at it!

Unknown said...

Can you come down and make a birthday cake for my mom!

Unknown said...

oh that comment from Ryan was really from Brittney

Etsy Party Live said...

Hey girl! I found your blog on Tannis's - I'm totally going to link you up! :)

I will bring the ad by later this week but wanted to let you know that we are doing Halloween photos on the 7th and 10th of October for kiddos in costumes. See the info on www.tmphotoblog.blogspot.com
and if you link my orange ad and blog site in a posting on yours you get $5 off! (making it only $10 for ya!) Hope to see ya there!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Happy Birthday Sean! You have 2 very beautiful children! Love the pic of Jack smiling!