Sunday, September 20, 2009

Running the 5K

On Saturday morning my sister Rose and I ran in a 5K race. My dad is always looking for a new way to get involved in the community and he recently joined the board for the Snake River Animal Shelter and they are the ones who put on the race. It was called the "Mutt Strutt." Lots of people ran with their dogs, but neither of us have a dog so we just ran together. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we did it. We made it in pretty good time too (30 minutes). My mom and her friend walked the 5K and pushed my two kids in the stroller. June and Jack probably think their mom is crazy for all of the things I take them too. They are pretty good troopers though.


3 comments:

Sarah, RN said...

good for you. i need to get my a to the gym :)

love you!!!
sarah

Amy and Clark said...

way to go!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Good job! Ok you are so skinny tell me what your secret is because I need help!