Friday, June 13, 2008

24

I turned 24 years old on June 12th. I can't believe I am in my mid-twenties already!!! Where has the time gone - I swear it wasn't too long ago that I turned 5 and got my own two wheeler bike, or 11 and celebrated my birthday at Disneyland. Every birthday is memorable to me, and this one was no different. This is my Dad holding me when I was just brand new.
Here I am turning two years old and looking hot in those blue shorts.
And this is me at 24. I feel so spoiled because I got such wonderful presents. Sean MADE me a picnic table. He is such a handy man and I just love it. Kim and Julie, Krissy, and my family also gave me some great gifts as well. One of my favorites was this Martha Stewart cake decorated kit from my mom and dad. I want to get good at decorating cakes!!
I had an ice cream cake and I was able to blow out all 24 candles, so hopefully my wish will come true. I had a fabulous birthday. Thanks to all of you who called or texted to wish me happy birthday - it means a lot to me.

9 comments:

Kambria said...

Caroline Pearl Marshall I hope that you had a happy birthday! I sure love you.

Emily said...

Happy birthday. I love that you posted about your own birthday. So fun!! great post.

kate said...

happy birthday pearl! I am the worst cousin ever... I meant to call I really did- I thought about it more than once and my mom and I were even talking on thurs about how it was your birthday. I love you to pieces and hope your day was wonderful. Oh, and I love your little 2 year old blue shorts ;) ...very stylish!
And I'm proud of you for wanting to get into cake decorating! Hooray!

We are coming up for the 4th so we better get together. Love you and happy birthday again!
-kate.

Amy and Clark said...

Happy belated birthday. I sure enjoy seeing all the cute pictures you have posted--especially the old school ones! That little June sure is a sweet thing.

Taryn said...

Happy Birthday Caroline! I love too that you posted about your birthday! I was super fun to see Uncle Artie sooo young!

Kelltie said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!! I feel like such a ding dong for not being more on top of things. I swear that in my old age I need to write everything down so I don't forget! Anyways, so 24... what does that make you now? Your already and old bad, senior citizen, and even older than dirt...hmm. Maybe a senile old fart. You can get back to me on that. ;) I love you dear!

Shauna said...

Happy (late) Birthday!! Looks like you had fun!!

Lori Harris said...

I hope that you had a great birthday. You're such a sweetie. Love ya.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Caroline. :o)