Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all of you dad's out there. I know that I am so lucky and blessed to have such an amazing dad and that I am married to an incredible man who is the best daddy to our little June bug. June and I gave Sean a cast iron skillet. He has been taking an outdoor cooking class and he really has become quite the chef.
We went out to my parents house for dinner on Fathers Day and we planted this blue spruce in their yard in honor of my Grandpa Moulton who passed away in January. My grandpa was a great father and grandpa and this will be a great tribute to him for many years to come.
This is June in the whole before we put the tree in. Isn't she just the cutest thing!!

My Grandpa George and Grandma JoAnn were out at the house as well, and this is the tree planted after all of us had a turn shoveling dirt in the hole.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Caroline, That is such a great idea with the Pine Tree. It was fun to see the pics of your family too. I just love your parents they were and still are so good to me. Little June looks adorable in the hole too. what a cutie

Colby and Lyndsey said...

That is a nice tree! I miss all of you guys! Tell the family i say hi!

Taryn said...

ohh that is so fun that you planted a tree for grandpa! I too loved seeing your parents looking tooo young to be grandparents! And it was fun to see your gpa & gma rammell!

Robison's said...

IT looks like Shawn had a good fathers day. June looked so cute in that pink dress at church on Sunday. Where did you get it?
Also happy belated birthday. Glad it was a good one for you.

Emily said...

I love reading your blog. I love your family. aunt nae and uncle art have always been so sweet. Nice to see grampa george and gramma joann too. tell them Hi. p.s.Love the shoes aunt nae'!!

Great Idea with the tree!