Friday, June 6, 2008

Time to Mow

Just yesterday June and I were outside playing and I looked over and June was crouching down in the grass and I could barely see her. It looked pretty cute so of course I ran in for the camera. Sadly, it has probably been over a month since we have mowed our lawn, and with all the moisture we have been getting, lets just say I may need a swather to get the grass under control.

Also, I finally got June a tooth brush so she can brush her adorable two bottom teeth. She loves it, and she knew just what to do when I gave it to her. She isn't too hip on tooth paste, so we just use water. I think she "brushed" for a good fifteen minutes this morning - those pearly whites are just shinning now!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am glad to see it is getting warm enough to cut grass down there. We are coming for the 4th and I am really hoping for warmth. Little June is so sweet It is hard to believe how fast they grow. :o)

Emily said...

Love to see all the pictures of your cute daughter. will loves his tooth brush too! Wait till she get older though, you'll be begging them to brush. :)

Taryn said...

Caroline she is soooo adorable! I bet she has a personality just as cute!

Mattsmom said...

WOW! Hey..now I don't feel nearly as bad about how long we tend to go between lawn cuttings! We DID need a swather last week! I HONESTLY think Craig took 30 bags full of grass back to the field while cutting our small lawn!

June is FABULOUS! I seriously need to get Sadie a brush...she has four teeth now! Does that mean I am a bad mom?