Monday, July 28, 2008

Update

Things have been pretty laid back the past couple of weeks around these parts. We did celebrate my brother Stuart's 22 birthday yesterday. He is now the double deuce - I can't believe he is that old!!! We shot the 22 gun in honor of his age just like we did when I turned 22. Sean, June, and I went up to Island Park over the weekend for the annual Tracy camp out. Most everybody else had gotten there earlier in the week, so we missed most of the fun activities, but we still had a good time visiting with family. On Saturday the three of us met up with some of our friends and went swimming up at the Island Park Reservoir. It was a hot day, and the water wasn't too cold, so we all had fun getting wet. My little June bug just loves the water and I think she would like me to just let go of her and let her swim, but I think I will wait a few years before I let her do that. Oh, I can't forget that Sean decided to have a handle bar mustache for a few days this weekend. I don't really like facial hair, but it did look pretty funny, and he got a lot of comments and weird looks from people. The mustache had to come off before church on Sunday though.
Most of the time it is just me and my sweet girl chillen out together, and I wouldn't have it any other way. She makes my world so happy, and everyday she does or discovers something new. Here is just a list of some of the fun things we do together: go for rides in the stroller, swim in our pool, blow bubbles, ride our bike, read stories, dance to music (Coldplay's Viva la Vida is our favorite song as of today), cook and bake, play with June's toys, and my favorite - give lovies (June gives the best hugs and kisses ever).

4 comments:

Margaret said...

When Brett heard you and Sean were going to be at the Tracy Camp out we almost decided to go, against our better judgement. He misses Sean so much. June is getting so big! I can't wait to finish school and move back to Idaho so we can raise kids together. ;)

Kelltie said...

I love that picture of June! What a cute grin on a cute little blondie!

Emily said...

Wow can't believe he is that old either. i guess that makes me really old! It is so fun to see pictures of yuor family.

Mattsmom said...

I was so glad you guys came to the reunion...at least for awhile. I wish we could have stayed and played at the reservoir with you! We had such a good time the day before...we wished it could go on and on!

June is such a cutie! I love how dirty she gets when camping! She acts so at home when camping!